[Docker-maint] docker-libkv_0.0~git20150829.0.2954a88-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Dmitry Smirnov onlyjob at debian.org
Wed Sep 16 17:00:44 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 16 September 2015 12:50:20 Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> Why not stage the package where it belongs and wait to upload it for the
> next upload?

Because it is an effort and since package is already in NEW I have to update
Vcs fields as well. It holds be back from other things I need to do...

> Frankly, i'm a bit concerned that I keep having to send corrective mails
> like this. With the Debian account comes unrestricted archive rights.
> If you're unsure on what to do, please ask, don't guess. I'm sure tianon
> or myself can answer your questions.

I did not expect this matter to raise so much controversy. I had no reason to
ask and "corrective mail" feels rather pedantic although, as I've said, I
have no objection to move "libkv" to "pkg-go"...

> Again, to be clear -- the idea here is that we want packages that depend
> on Docker's API or help use Docker in pkg-docker, packages just in the
> Dependeny closure are not.

Thanks for explaining.

--
Best wishes,