[Eyecatcher-general] Re: updated debian development diagram -- comments?

Alexander Schmehl alexander@schmehl.info
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 01:23:31 +0100

--CEUtFxTsmBsHRLs3

[ moving subthread to eyecatcher-general ]

Hi Gunnar!

* Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [050105 20:38]:

[ http://kmark.home.pipeline.com/debian.png ]
> Very nice! I expect to use it at some conferences (BTW: Looks like a
> nice addition to Debian Eyecatcher[1], I'll add it :) )

I agree, it is nice, and I'll use it in talks, too.  But I think it's a bit
heavy for eyecatcher.

I image I'm strolling through the exhibition area of a
conference, passing a booth and you see from the corner of my eye this
diagramm.

If I allready know the project of the booth, I'll stop and take a
closer look (but if I allready know the project, it's high likely,
that I'll visit it anyway).

If I don't know the project, I'm pretty sure, that won't take a closer
look an the presentation running there, since the diagramm is to
confussing as a first impression.  Even if you know Debian (and it's
akronyms) well, you need some seconds to understand that diagram (at
least I did).

Just my first thought; but we are doing the third step before the first,
so I go back to working on my "prototype" ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--CEUtFxTsmBsHRLs3

--CEUtFxTsmBsHRLs3--