[Gnome22-user] Some GNOME 2.2 Icons Broken

Michael G. Morey mmorey@optivel.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:52:58 -0500

Ing. Ramiro Espinosa wrote:

>Are there any Gnome2.4 backport for Debian Stable to be released?

Jamie,

Once again, your suggestions have been right on target.  I found that
the downgrade to all GNOME 2.2 has fixed an issue I had with ESounD
and/or the GNOME mixer as well.  It has not been remembering volume
settings, and now it works fine.  One tweak I made was to select
'Update' in dselect to enable selection of esound, which had not been
installed (though esound-common had).

Thanks very much.

Michael

--