[Gnome22-user] How to Sync Handspring Running PalmOS Using GNOME PIM Conduit?

James Strandboge jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:43:33 -0400

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 13:25, Michael G. Morey wrote:
> All,
>
> I have a Handspring Treo I'd like to synchronize with Ximian Evolution
> 1.4 using the GNOME PIM conduit.

This question is better for debian-user or the gnome-pilot list, because
you'll have more people who are familiar with your device and the
software.  Be sure to give the versions of the software (dpkg -l|grep
pilot).

I can say that the gnome-pilot packages in the backport have the latest
patches and should be able to sync with your device (I know someone with
a Palm OS 3.5 device).

Jamie

--
Email:        jstrand1@rochester.rr.com