[gopher] spreading gopher

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Wed Apr 28 14:47:23 UTC 2010

The problem with new clients, though, is that it requires someone go out and
get that client to use once it's written. I'd like to see gopher already at
somebody's fingertips in the tools they already use.

To wit, I'm committing to (another, sigh) rewrite of Gopher in Mozilla --
see bug 388195 and bug 562320.

I really want to see gopher back in cURL, and if no one else is stepping up
I'll put some time into that (should be very simple to implement). But it
does make the community seem bigger than having the same names crop up all
the time.

-- Corruptisima republica plurimae leges. -- Tacitus --------------------------