[gopher] Thimbl: social networking for Finger?

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Mon Oct 11 02:50:21 UTC 2010

[kimmy at x301 ~]$ finger kim at holviala.com
Login: kimmy                            Name: Kim Holviala
Directory: /home/kimmy                  Shell: /bin/bash

On since Mon Oct 11  5:48:02 2010 (EEST) from
2001:1bc8:101:fb10:224:7eff:fe15:74c7 (on 2 ttys)
No unread mail.

I've had a finger server for maybe five years now with no problems
whatsoever. I even had twitter integrated with my .plan for a few months
(until I realized what a waste twitter really is).

- Kim