Simple parallellized boot sequence

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Aug 29 18:23:35 UTC 2005

[Sven Mueller]
> I think exim/exim4 should also provide MTA/SMTPD or something like
> that (for local MTA - or SMTP-server - which might be needed by
> packages).

Perhaps.  I believe this is better handled using virtual facilities
like the $network facility.  But those names need some process before
non-LSB virtual facilities, so I will leave that for later.

> For postfix, on my server, the init info would look like this:

Added.

> For amavis, it would look like this:

Added.

> For spampd (which will have the correct info in it's next upload,
> just as cyrus22 will), it looks like this:

Added with S and 0 as extra default-stop runlevels.

> For amavis, it looks like this on my server:

Ignored this, and used the above instead.

> And finally, cyrus22:

Added, with S and 0 as extra default-stop runlevels.

> Didn't find anything else I could add right now.

Thank you.

I'll upload a new insserv package soon.  The first one is already in
the Debian archive.