bootstraping of lisaac

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Tue Aug 25 13:28:44 UTC 2009

Le Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:16:29 +0200,
Mildred Ki'Lya <ml.mildred593 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> It's when the developer thinks that the work done is bug-free enough
> that it is done. And I think forcing doing this replacement manually is
> a good thing.

I agreed, so I created two new target bootstrap
that do the boostrap
creating a bootstrap/lisaac_pre compiler with lisaac from bin/lisaac.c
creating a bootstrap/lisaac compiler with the lisaac_pre.

and the check rule
just compare the tree binaries
bootstrap/lisaac vs bootstrap/lisaac_pre
bootstrap/lisaac vs bin/lisaac

just to give a good idea of the stability.

then this is the responsability of the user to move the bootstrap/lisaac.c -> bin/lisaac.c

> Don't make it too easy to screw up.

Aggreed :)

Fred

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171