"Ta page est nulle parce qu'elle est pas compatible avec mon browser programmé en 1870"

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:27:32 UTC 2009

I'm agree with Farzad : this site is not disturbing according to 2009's web
standard.
Javascript is now and more and more a natural part of a webpage, I don't
undertand why some dinosaurs want to continue to avoid it, or others thing
like prefering lynx to a normal browser.

I'm agree on
-  We don't need logo scrolling

about your position, I propose you to read that :
http://www.tsgk.net/cowboyz/ddr.html
And particularly the section *"LES LINUXIENS"*