[Logcheck-devel] smart attribute messages

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Mon Sep 4 15:00:03 UTC 2006

also sprach Elmar Hoffmann <debian-logcheck-devel-ml at elho.net> [2006.09.04.1645 +0200]:
> So I do think that it is a good thing to receive these.

Fair enough. I think I did commit rules to ignore them, however, so
these need to be undone. Since you seem to know smartd better than
I do, would you be willing to have a go? If you don't have SVN
commit rights, I'll happily apply for you.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

a: no.
q: should i include quotations after my reply?