[Neurodebian-devel] neurodebian virtual machine / re-branding / source / wheezy

Tiziano Zito opossumnano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:43:06 UTC 2012

> Cool (although I cannot access the webpage, so I don't know what kind of
> guys you are ;-)

That's a temporary glitch :)

> All of that stuff should be GPLv3 (or the respective license of the
> packages, hence at least DFSG-compliant). Therefore I guess the answer
> must be: Sure!

Great!

> Yarik pushed a wheezy-vm branch yesterday (good timing!). If you happen
> to try it out and iron out some bugs your PR is, of course, most
> welcome.

I am now trying to make my way through the scripts to understand
what I need to change and what I need to set up in order to get it
to run on my machine. I forked on github, so expect some PRs in case
I find out something useful.
I would still have one question for Yarik: are the scripts in the wheezy-vm branch
working for you? This way I can be sure that whatever error I get
depends on wrong configuration on my part...

> If you start distributing the image, it would be very nice of you to send
> us a link, so we can add you to:
>
>   http://neuro.debian.net/derivatives.html

I will do as soon as I have something that works.

Ciao,
Tiziano