[Neurodebian-devel] [RFC] Should we convert to use 'Modules' (http://modules.sourceforge.net/)?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Tue Feb 4 15:02:04 UTC 2014

That is cool Alex -- looks thorough and nice ;-) watchout though --
Michael seems haven't pushed last changes for 5.0.6-1.

also shouldn't it carry version information?  for ANTS I was going to
plug it with a simple sed:

debian/ants.environment-modules.in

and debian/rules

%modules: %modules.in
        sed -e 's,$$UVERSION,$(uver),g' $< >| $@

I guess we better also agree on the minor detail: .modfile (might be confused
with kernel modules?) and .environment-modules (too long but as "specific" as
it could be I guess)

Next one would be AFNI I guess... ? ;)