[newmaint-site] Updated todo list for data sources

Francesca Ciceri madamezou at zouish.org
Thu Mar 20 16:38:08 UTC 2014

(adding Laura in cc as I don't know if she's subscribed)

Hi all,

I've just finished updating the data sources todo list [1] with
the ideas we (Enrico, Laura and me) discussed during the last miniconf.
Feel free to add more, change things, work on one of them :).

I've also re-organized a bit the wiki page (mostly the formatting).

In other news, this morning I managed to add the "debconf subtitle team"
at the data sources, and I plan to work on adding the publicity
repository one as well.

Cheers,
Francesca

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FrontDesk/DcSiteDevel
--
"Todos somos prisioneros, buscando una salida"
Banda Bassotti, Insciallah Mi Amor