[Openstack-devel] Current state of the Folsom packaging -- horizon

Tim Spriggs tims at uahirise.org
Wed Nov 7 21:27:20 UTC 2012

I'm getting this in my error logs now:

[Wed Nov 07 14:15:57 2012] [error] [client 192.168.2.42] File does not
exist:
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/static/dashboard/css/d0717b7093fa.css,
referer: http://horizon.../
[Wed Nov 07 14:15:57 2012] [error] WARNING:django.request:Not Found:
/error/HTTP_NOT_FOUND.html

I have node-less and nodejs (manually) installed. I don't see any other
failure messages so something must be silently failing to create this file
now.

Before I installed node-less I received a python backtrace which ended with:

[Wed Nov 07 14:09:10 2012] [error] FilterError: /bin/sh: 1:
/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/bin/less/lessc: not found

which would imply that it is being called.

Thanks,
-Tim