[Po4a-devel]DocBook XML: revremark

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:11:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 martin.quinson@free.fr wrote:
> > By my side I've begun working in a xml specific backend (almost anything
> > done) so that it makes the common work for the xml based documents (as
> > docbook xml, or dia). Then, the specific format modules would only define
> > what tags' or atributes' contents, and treat the extracted strings. I
> > expect having something working in a few weeks.
>
> That's a very good new ! You didn't told about that...

Well, I began working on it a few days ago, so it was the announcement :P

By now I'm stuck with some issues about perl syntax (I'm so new to this
language) but I hope I'll solve it soon. I'll try to send you something
this or next week (at least to know your opinion on the design).

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta