[Po4a-devel]Re: [Po4a-commits] po4a/t 02-TransTractors.t,1.8,1.9

Denis Barbier barbier@linuxfr.org
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:43:56 +0100

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 09:20:44PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> At the moment I have no strong opinion on what should be done, since I
> believe that English manual pages should be fixed to not use "\ ".

After a bit more thinking, I believe that the main problem is that
the master file is detected as being an ASCII file, but pre_trans()
transforms input text into non-ASCII, so there is some mismatch here.
Everything should work out of the box with -M ISO-8859-1, shouldn't it?

Denis