[Po4a-devel] Alioth is closing, po4a needs a new home very soon

Brian Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Wed Feb 7 20:04:15 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018, at 5:39 PM, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> let me summarize the current state, cutting in the previous emails:
>
> 1) move the website
>
> Its source code is now hosted on github (and mirrored on
> salsa.debian.org). Brian took care of having some storage from RedHat,
> the po4a.org domain from Fedora. Both Brian and I have a push access
> to the repository. Other could ask for one, if you want. Or simply
> submit pull requests to po4a-website on github and we'll synchronize
> things for you.
>
> Brian, could you please change what should be to finalize the
> migration?

We need a PR/edits to update links to our new source locations on GH, mailing list when, ready, etc.

I'd also like someone other than me and a linkchecker to look at the site :)

> Thanks in advance. Do you want to be added to the
> contributors of the github repositories?

Happy to be added.  I'll send you a PR today with what I did to make this work on the new space.

> 2) Move the issues
>
> I just did so, manually and in a rather crude manner. I think that the
> access to the bug tracker was closed to many but the project owners,
> anyway.
>
> Naturally, these bugs should be fixed and I would really welcome any
> idea or patch fixing these bugs ;)
>
> 3) Move the list
>
> I think that Duck has all the informations to do the migration, and
> that he will do what's needed before the end of the month.

I know he was in a conference earlier this week.  I believe end of the month is a good timeframe.

regards,

bex