[Reportbug-maint] [reportbug] r538 - in /trunk: ./ debian/changelog reportbug.py

Ben Finney ben+debian at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jun 15 11:28:39 UTC 2008

"Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 12:35, Ben Finney wrote:
> > "Sandro Tosi" <matrixhasu at gmail.com> writes:
> >> Please revert this changes.
> >
> > How would you propose we address trailing whitespace?
>
> In the changelog? don't change the old entries, pay attention in the
> current+future entries.

Okay. At some point in the future, as part of a normal edit, I'll
strip trailing whitespace while editing the file. The simplest way to
do that is by using my editor's feature to do it to the *whole* file;
anything else is more effort and more error-prone.

For now, I'll revert these whitespace changes to changelog.

--
 \     "It's my belief we developed language because of our deep inner |
  `\               need to complain."  -- Jane Wagner, via Lily Tomlin |