[Reportbug-maint] Modularization work in progress

Chris Lawrence lawrencc at debian.org
Wed Jun 25 21:39:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Sandro Tosi <matrixhasu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, on which version to merge, I think you should reach a consensus
> with Chris.

Probably the easiest way to go about this is to merge Ben's work
around the end of the week and release 3.42 based on that.  We can
then decide whether proper modularization (the python-reportbug
package, based on my work) is appropriate for lenny or if we should
wait for the next testing cycle.  My gut feeling is that we can
probably get python-reportbug into lenny without any issues and I
think that would be better in the long run.


More information about the Reportbug-maint mailing list