[Reportbug-maint] Modularization work in progress

Sandro Tosi matrixhasu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:57:51 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 23:39, Chris Lawrence <lawrencc at debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Sandro Tosi <matrixhasu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, on which version to merge, I think you should reach a consensus
>> with Chris.
> Probably the easiest way to go about this is to merge Ben's work
> around the end of the week and release 3.42 based on that.  We can
> then decide whether proper modularization (the python-reportbug
> package, based on my work) is appropriate for lenny or if we should
> wait for the next testing cycle.  My gut feeling is that we can
> probably get python-reportbug into lenny without any issues and I
> think that would be better in the long run.

well, so why wait? I think if that's the way to go, then Ben can merge
asap (I got no commit pending on my side), so we can work on that
version, then Chris you have more time to work on your tree to be
merged after 3.42.

The saddest thing about python-reportbug is that it'll have to pass in
NEW, and these days it seems more a black hole than a queue :)


Sandro Tosi (aka morph, Morpheus, matrixhasu)
My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi

More information about the Reportbug-maint mailing list