[Shootout-list] cannot grab tarball

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery@indiegamedesign.com
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:05:39 -0700

The Shootout homepage gives
http://alioth.debian.org/tarballs.php/?group_id=10039 as the link to the
tarball.  When I try to access it, I get

#! /usr/bin/php4 -f
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/gforge/www/tarballs.php:3) in
/usr/share/gforge/www/include/exit.php on line 43

I am downloading from CVS but it's rather slow.  The
shootout/bench/tmp/reversefile.*_out files are taking a particularly
long time to acquire.  (I'm on a dialup.)  I'm wondering if these tmp
files are even something I want?

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur