[Shootout-list] Keeping slower benchmarks

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:22:35 -0700 (PDT)

> I am doing no more than asking you to follow your own
> rules. If you are willing to let your own personal anger or
> agenda set the "new" rules, which will vary from committer
> to committer, and language to language, well, that makes
> the GCLSB a whole different ball of wax.

James,

I don't appreciate unfounded comments about personal anger or
'agendas'.

When you have something to say about how folk browsing the webpages
will be misled or confused or any other substantive criticism - I'll be
happy to listen.