[Shootout-list] Ray tracer

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

> > Program authors should explicitly contribute programs they have
> > written, for publication under the revised BSD license.
>
> All of the code I submit (which probably includes those programs) is
> completely free and people can do whatever they want with it,
> including publishing it under whatever license they want. I'd
appreciate
> an attribution, of course.

Unfortunately the codes probably been scraped from your website, and
that's quite different from you contributing code.

Personally I'll be delighted to have your latest programs on the
shootout - but you really do have to do the bureaucracy first

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/great/faq.php?sort=fullcpu#contribute