[Shootout-list] Ray tracer

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- John Skaller <skaller@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > -snip-
> > > without endless arguments
> >
> > All that's needed for endless arguments are people who would rather
> > argue than do anything else.
>
> To whom are you referring?

No one in particular - everyone in general.

> I did request CVS access so I could at least maintain
> the Felix tests and perhaps help out with some other
> things, such as writing test specifications, however
> it has not been granted at this point.

If you wish to contribute a Felix program then please follow the
instructions in the FAQ (some people even contribute anonymously!)

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/sandbox/faq.php?sort=fullcpu#contribute

If you wish to write test specifications, do so and put attach them to
a feature request:

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=30402&atid=411005

You already have what you need to achieve those stated goals.