[Shootout-list] Ray tracer

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=301584&group_id=30402&atid=411005
> Note the:
> "Here are my latest implementations for gcc, g++, g95, gcj, java,
> mlton, ocamlc, ocamlopt and sml-nj along with example output
> for n=32" - me
> and all of the attachments at the bottom (ray.java, ray.java etc.).

Jon, that isn't the Java program you uploaded to the website.

As I've said over and over again, and as anyone can easily establish,
you never sent those programs to the shootout - until you did we could
not publish them. Quite simple really.

-snip-
> So did you make it up (they never existed) or are they working on the
> shootout ("people" didn't waste their time) or are you just whining
> for the sake of it? :-)

Name-calling is no credit to you, the institution you work for, or the
argument you are trying to make.