[Splashy-devel] [splashy] libdirectfb-dev v1.0.1-9 closes #462626/#472497 ?

Luis Mondesi lemsx1 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 02:52:10 UTC 2008

Hey Sedat,

Thanks for your efforts (and patience really). We are on the process of
releasing a new version of Splashy that closes a lot of known bugs
(especially very old ones).
As of this moment, we are in the very final steps to the release. There are
a lot of us testing the new code and cross-referencing against the bugs in
the DBTS. With Fabo's new upload of libdirectfb-dev, I think that we can
finalize the testing process and change the debian/control file to depend on
this version that has this vital patch! (We can't never be grateful enough
for John Hughes' efforts to get this properly patched for us!)

Keep in tune...

Regards,

P.S. oh, I'll check the emails from the mailing list quarantine queue. Your
message might be on hold for some strange reason.

--
Luis Mondesi

----- START ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------
Gur Hohagh [Yvahk] qvfgevohgvba oevatf gur fcvevg bs Hohagh gb gur fbsgjner
jbeyq.
----- END ENCRYPTED BLOCK (Triple-ROT13) ------