[Splashy-devel] Splashy almost ready to release on git repository

Niko Cavallini Araya niko.cava at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:15:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Luis Mondesi <lemsx1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>    - also, Splashy does not get displayed during shutdown (which is odd). I
> guess the system goes to reboot/halt too fast for it to have time to launch?

I sorry to say that this is not only fom console, after yesterdays git
changes splashy
is absent form shutdown at all for me (gdm or console).

Also remember I said that I had artifacts only with vga=792 well it
seems I was wrong,
I got artifacts with 791 to. It may be a change in libdirectfb.
(debian sid i386)

--
Saludos
 Niko