[Splashy-users] verbose text

Luis M lemsx1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 03:19:05 UTC 2006

On 4/13/06, Dean Montgomery <dmonty at sd73.bc.ca> wrote:
> > umm... you are not using splashy from our svn repository right?
>
> /etc/apt/sources.list
> deb http://splashy.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable main

That's good. I'll try to put only known good packages there then...
That repository is meant for developers testing splashy.

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html