[Splashy-users] Splasy tries to set invalid framebuffer mode

Rob Walker rob at tenfoot.org.uk
Tue Nov 7 22:02:17 CET 2006

Hi,

I've just tried to use splashy, but it sets the monitor refresh rate higher
than my monitor can handle.

I have a matrox G400 (using the matrox framebuffer driver) with a flat panel
display that can handle a 75Hz refresh rate at 1280x1024.  Splashy tries to
use a refresh rate of 95Hz or 150Hz - far more than my monitor handles.  The
default rate used by the driver is 75Hz.  Is there any way to tell splashy
what framebuffer mode to use or is this a bug?

Thanks

Rob

--
Rob Walker <rob at tenfoot.org.uk>