[Splashy-users] Splasy tries to set invalid framebuffer mode

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 17:37:12 CET 2006

Hello Rob,

Splashy uses the framebuffer from the kernel. Check the Splashy README
file for information about resolution and refresh rates. You might
also want to check the framebuffer documentation for the kernel:
Documentation/fb.txt (?).

An example:

video=radeonfb:1024x768-32 at 100

That tells the kernel to use radeonfb driver with 1024x768 resolution,
at 32 bits (for alpha) and 100Hz resolution.

Regards