[Splashy-users] Splashy on x86_64

Johannes Wagner dongiovanni at archlinux.de
Sun Nov 11 19:50:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I use vesafb. On my running system splashy works, but when I run it from initramfs it doesn't and shows error -2 and then it segfaults. I think missing libraries could cause this problem. I had to include them manually and I don't know if I
included everything that is needed for shared libraries. With splashy 0.3.6 statically linked everything works fine on my
i686 system. What is actually needed for shared libraries?

If I can help troubleshoot the compiling problem on x86_64 let me know how.
(btw sry, I sent first an email directly and not to the mailing list)

Regards,

--
<dongiovanni at archlinux.de>