[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoC 2013

Boris Bobrov breton.linux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:30:05 UTC 2013

Hello.

My name is Boris and I am interested in debian metrics task for GSoC 2013.

Just want to check-in and introduce myself. I already applied last year for
the project ([0]), but was selected for another org. And now again, I'd like
to participate in metrics project, so... hi! :)

[0]: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/StudentApplications/BorisBobrov

You may say that I am a bit late, but I had some tough time in the university
and now I have free time which I am planning to dedicate to the proposal.
Also, I am already familiar with metrics code (from last year attempt) and it
would be easier for me to get on the board.

How did the project go last year?

--
WBR,
Boris.