[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu and collaborative maintenance with Ubuntu MOTU

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Tue Jan 17 11:26:02 UTC 2006

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Clearly, this mailing list is not the place for such offensive Ubuntu bashing.
> Ubuntu developers subscribed to this mailing list are here because they
> care about Debian, you really should remember that.

You didn't read the part about the other people who "prefer not to care
about Debian"? I did not try to bash Ubuntu. Well, it's what I use for
Debian development on all my desktop machines, after all. I do care
about Ubuntu, too.

I did, however, indeed bash those MOTUs you stated that do not care
about their upstream, iff they take their packages.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern