[Utnubu-discuss] Utnubu superfluous? Re: [Utnubu-svn-commits] r143 - in /report-scripts: doitall.sh scottwatcher/

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Wed Jul 19 22:54:30 UTC 2006

On 19/07/06 at 19:17 -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> On 7/19/06, Amaya <amaya at debian.org> wrote:
> >Gustavo Franco wrote:
> >> I guess not. I've some ideas that i would like to move on after we
> >> release Etch, to ship in Etch+1 and they fit with both DCT (Ubuntu's
> >> side) and utnubu.
> >
> >I think I fully agree with what you state in your email.
> >We can work more fully after Etch is released.
> >

> Sure, but before Etch we can slowly move forward with the current
> infrastructure we've. Some of my ideas:
>
> - Publish in a structured manner the packages that are in Ubuntu and
> not in Debian with support for add comments. Note that in the near
> future it can be a tracker in wotomae[0]. I need to ask arnau and buxy
> about this;

I already have scripts able to list such packages easily. Their output
could easily be put into a database a something. If something dedicates
some time to the database + editing part, I'll find some to adapt the
scripts so they fit in this architecture.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |