[Webmin-maintainers] let the game begin (or lets get started)

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:36:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> jaldhar, can you enlighten us about the reasons for those issues?
> i recall compatibility to perl4. but that is allready not the
> case. e.g. there is ONE my variable in web-lib.pl allready.

I remember perl4 compatability was the reason given when I asked about
this long time ago.  If Jamie no longer cares about this, maybe he would
accept a patch now.  I'll ask about it on the webmin developers list.