[Webmin-maintainers] let the game begin (or lets get started)

Jaldhar H. Vyas Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.org
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:54:05 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Finn-Arne Johansen wrote:

> I feel an urge to get started, but not quite sure how.
>
> Either by adding the current webmin package to the cvs, that is take
> what's already a debian package
>
> or
>
> Adding the original source for the current webmin package, and the add
> the changes from Jaldhar.
>
> But I feel something has to be done...

Yes it should and thankyou for getting things started.  Whether or not we
add webmin into version control (it should be doable but there is a huge
amount of code.) we should get a new version out ASAP which:

1.  Brings the packages up to upstream 1.170

2. Sets the maintainer address to this list.

3. Fixes any really easy bugs such as debconf translations.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>