[Welcome-team] Joining forces with MagicFab's welcome team

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Sep 23 21:37:26 UTC 2013

Hey Per,

According to https://etherpad.mozilla.org/welcoming , you were going to
catch up with the other person using wiki.debian.org/Teams/Welcome and see
if we can join forces.

Did you get around to doing that?

If not, and if you think you won't have time to do it, that's okay, just
say so and I can try to take that over and/or assign it to someone else.

I'm working on getting the team into gear, and in a day or so, David Lu
will be emailing the list with some ideas for how we can all test the
latest, improved version of the Wellcome Team tool nicknamed greenhouse.

-- Asheesh.