[Shootout-list] Broken windows

Isaac Gouy igouy2@yahoo.com
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Brent Fulgham <bfulgham@debian.org> wrote:
> > we just have to badger Brent for that information
> Sorry!

Brent, I appreciate the work that you put into the Shootout, and hope
that you're still having fun with it - I am.

One of my hopes is that the Shootout can become lower maintenance for
you - the more that folk can diagnose problems without bothering you
the better.

-snip-
> Isaac -- I'm sorry to keep ducking this issue.  I ran the test and
> found that the resolution was 0.01s, as you suspected.

Well, I pushed that one around the block and now we're pretty-much back
where we started. Oh well :-)